Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Hi Everybody

It's been pretty quiet here at the Sato family weblog. Hope everyone is enjoying the greatest month of the year, DECEMBER! I just wanted to let you know I've been updating my blog. I'm going to try to post a picture a day or a weeks worth of pictures a week if I don't get the chance to post everyday, then print it out. It might be fun to have 10 years down the road or it might not be, I'll see in 10 years.
I'd love to see more pictures of all you guys. So... POST! please.

2 comments:

kits54 said...

Hi Mary, How do you make the letters red and green? So festive! Mom

kits54 said...

Thanks for updating your little star blog! You are a professional blogger...you and Nate. I'm glad that you had a nice anniversary. I know Meici had a wonderful Birthday.
What is her dolly's name?