Tuesday, October 28, 2008

George Washington Taggart

Since Mary made us a new Family blog, I guess this one will continue to dry up and die.
Thanks Nate for being so techie advanced and as always "hip" and way ahead of us (me, anyway)and creating this most wonderful blog. Alas, Mary was about the only one to water and/or nurture the little sugar tree. Thanks to you as well *Mary*.
Shall we put the tree out of its misery? Chop it down? I can't do it....Until someone decides what to do with it, here is a site that may interest some. I tried to easy link it, but it didn't work.
It is on the new site, The Melting Wok as well. Go read it Family. Then ask Grandma Thornton all about him.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Hi--I just discovered a comment you left on an old post on my blog about lavander asking for tips. Lavandar likes dry weather and lots of circulation. That's all I know. I live in a dry climate and the lavandar I have here is in the landscaped area of my housing developement i.e. I don't water it--I just enjoy it and cut it. Thanks for visiting my blog. Are you a relative of the darling *Mary*'s?